Professional Forecasting in Astrology
Go pro with your forecasting skills!
Discover the skills, tools and techniques you’ll need to become a successful forecasting astrologer. Learn your craft with international astrologer Frank Clifford of The London School of Astrology.
In this unique, self-contained course, Frank will:
- Guide you through some of the most important and accurate predictive systems
- Consider key life stages/events (from job changes to marriage, money and travel)
- Offer you simple ways to construct clear and useful interpretations
- Work with case studies from his client files, famous people and course students
Along the way, you’ll be introduced to many helpful tips and considerations gathered by Frank during his 25 years as a consulting astrologer. All are welcome but some understanding of the signs, planets and houses will be assumed.
You’ll Get Personalized Help and Instruction
Frank will be in touch with you regularly throughout the course and you’ll be encouraged to submit questions (about the course content and your own chart) during the course dates. Most of these will be answered in the Q&A sessions.
Principles of Forecasting: Frank’s Approach
Astrological forecasting is about dialoguing with the client to help them become attuned to the planetary cycles and rhythms of their lives. It is usually less to do with ‘predicting’ an actual event and more to do with encouraging a client’s ‘active participation’ in their own personal and professional development. In other words, rather than trying to predict what will happen, we can do our best work by articulating the processes taking place in our client’s life and helping them to become aware of these. Then, the client can co-create their future with the help of the planetary season.
Ultimately, astrological techniques are never as important as the client themselves – we as astrologers must endeavour to tune into their needs, their context and their reality.
What You Get and How to Watch
Frank Clifford is a popular London-based astrology writer and teacher. He has written several best-selling books (including Getting to the Heart of Your Chart, Palmistry 4 Today and Solar Arc Directions), runs Flare Publications (which published The Twelve Houses by Howard Sasportas and Astrology in the Year Zero by Garry Phillipson), and has had his work translated into eight languages. Since he began running The London School of Astrology in 2004, Frank has given close to a thousand classes and seminars in twelve countries.
Frank writes for The Mountain Astrologer and has guest-edited several issues in the past few years. In 2012, the astrological community gave him The Charles Harvey Award, a lifetime achievement honour for ‘Exceptional Service to Astrology’, and in 2016 Frank received a writing award from ISAR. In 2018 he was nominated for a Regulus Award for Professional Image.
- Discussion – Ask Questions and Chat Here
Module 1: Introducing the course, the philosophy of forecasting and the methods
- Introducing the course, the philosophy of forecasting and the methods
- Introduction Part 2
Module 2: Transits and cycles
- Transits and cycles; noting and spotting transits on your horoscope; the importance of the natal chart in forecasting
Module 3: Transits from Jupiter to Pluto
- Transits (cont.)
- Lesson 4: Social and Outer Planetary Transits
- Lesson 5: Uranus to Pluto, introducing Assignment 1
Module 4: Q&A with Frank
- Q&A Session 1
- Inner planets; transit diary
- Understanding Solar Arc directions
Module 6: Q&A with Frank
- Q&A Session 2
Module 7: Solar Arcs
- Working with Solar Arc directions and case studies
- Transit and Solar Arc case studies from students
- Solar Arc case studies and Shadow Transits
- Solar Returns
- Exam assignments plus the Void Moon
- The Lunar Gestation Cycle
- The Consultation Chart
- Transits/directions/progressions through the houses
Module 11: Q&A with Frank
- Q&A Session 3
- Introductions to the Nodes, Chiron, Progressions, Profections
Module 13: Q&A with Frank
- Q&A Session 4
Need a payment plan?
Make 3 easy payments of $187 spaced 3 weeks apart. Click the button and select “Pay Deposit.”