2020 is the start of a new decade. Different pathways unfold, as the wheel turns and life draws us ever forwards.
What bright spots and moments of pressure might arise as you move into life in 2020?
Join Kelly for a webinar on the astrology of 2020 and discover what’s in store for the year ahead.
You’ll learn about the cycles of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in 2020 and explore how the eight year cycle of Venus retrograde in Gemini will trigger your chart.
Discover insights about how to handle the striking Mars retrograde in Aries, and get tips on how to work with the new eclipse cycle, which will bring a New Moon solar eclipse in Gemini and a Full Moon lunar eclipse plus a New Moon solar eclipse in Sagittarius.
Together we’ll explore the main planetary cycles, retrogrades, eclipses and aspects for 2020 including:
- Why re-purposing and planning for the long term will be important to honour the gifts of Jupiter in Capricorn
- What the eclipses in Gemini and Sagittarius might mean for your chart, and the importance of curiosity and wisdom in 2020
- Why and when a slow pace will be essential thanks to Mars retrograde in Aries
- How the Venus retrograde in Gemini cycle brings an end and a beginning around a longer eight year trend
- What the dance of Jupiter and Pluto might mean for you
- The dramatic importance of Jupiter conjunct Saturn in Aquarius, and how this marks the start of a new 200+ year cycle for humanity
You’ll leave with information and inspired insights to help you make the most of the year ahead.
Join this special webinar if you want to know how to work with the cycles of 2020, or if you’d like tips on how to share year-ahead insights with friends, family and clients.
Pre-recorded for instant download.
1 hr. 45 min. | includes video, audio and slides
Level: All Levels