We’re here to help! If you need anything along the way, please contact us using the LiveChat feature at the bottom of your screen (it will either say “Live Help” if we’re online or “Leave a Message” if not). Or use the Contact page to email us.
Don’t waste any time being frustrated. If something isn’t working right for you, reach out, and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can. We’re available most days of the week, so we have a good response time, normally less than 24 hours.
Help Topics (click to jump right to it):
- Help downloading through your account (best way)
- How to download with your confirmation email
- I can’t find my files on my computer
- iPad and iPhone user help
- How to extract zip files (PC)
- How to extract zip files (Mac)
- How to add your files to iTunes
- How to unzip files on android phones
- How to view your course
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES BY LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Login to Your Account: https://www.astrologyuniversity.com/my-account/orders/
- Click Downloads under My Account (in the left hand menu)
- You’ll see a list of your download files or all of your orders
- Click the download button for each file you want to download. The buttons are labeled by the file type (audio, video, slides, etc.)
Here’s what you’ll see when you login:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING CONFIRMATION EMAIL
When you purchase one of our download products you will receive a confirmation email from us instantly. This confirmation email will include a copy of your receipt and the download links. The email will have the following text in the subject line: Your Astrology University order (if you don’t see an email you can search your spam folder for “Astrology University”).
In the email you’ll see a section for Downloads (if applicable). In that section you’ll see the product name followed by one or more text links. Click EVERY text link in your email to get all of your files. See the image below for an example:
Your downloads may include audio files (.mp3), video files (.mp4), and/or pdf documents.
I DOWNLOADED MY FILES BUT I CAN’T FIND THEM
If you have not changed your browser settings, your files will automatically go into your Downloads folder on your computer. Locate your Downloads folder to find your files. You can then import your files into iTunes or another audio or video player, or transfer the files to a device.
IPAD AND IPHONE USERS
Because of Apple’s restrictions, you cannot download directly to an iPad or iPhone without adding apps to your device. Apple limits direct downloads to products purchased EXCLUSIVELY from the APPLE STORE. So you’ll have to do some extra work to get your files onto your device. You have a couple of options:
Option 1: Download to your computer first
Download your files to your computer and then you can transfer the files to your device using iTunes. If you don’t know how to do this, there are some instructions below, but we recommend you consult the latest Apple documentation as the software changes frequently.
Option 2: Use 3rd Party Apps
There are apps you can download to manage, view and download files on your device.
- Winzip will allow you to download and extract zip files.
- WeDownload will allow you to download and view files
- More info about getting around Apple’s restrictions.
We are not responsible for problems with any 3rd party software on your device and cannot provide support, but most companies provide their own software support.
Help with WeTransfer
We sometimes email files to you using WeTransfer. See this help page on the WeTransfer site for step-by-step instructions.
HOW TO EXTRACT ZIP FILES (FOR PC)
Using a zip file allows you to download your content quickly. Getting files or folders out of a compressed/zip file is known as “extracting” them.
- Select “save” or “save as” if prompted when your download begins. Never select “open” or “run”. Be sure to remember the location where your zip file is being downloaded (your Desktop is a good location).
- Once your download is complete, locate and right-click the file, select “Extract All” and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- You will then be able to open each individual song file (songs will play in your default media player).
HOW TO EXTRACT ZIP FILES (FOR MAC)
If you’re using OS X or later, you should be able to double click the file name to open the file.
- Click the download now link to download the file.
- Your browser defaults to saving the file in the download folder. If you have changed the default settings, it will ask you where to save the file. Pick a location you’ll remember.
- Go to the folder you downloaded the file to.
- Double click the .zip file you just downloaded. For our example, we’ll call it mercury.zip. This will “open the archive” and create a new folder with the same name as the file name in the same directory you’re in. In this case, we’re in the downloads directory and our new folder is named mercury.
In this video, Katy shows you how to download and open zip files on your Mac, step by step.
HOW TO ADD YOUR FILES TO ITUNES
- Open iTunes.
- Select File, then Add to Library.
- Navigate to the file or to the folder you created while unzipping (in our zip example above, the folder name is “mercury” in the downloads directory). Click either the file or folder name once and then click Open. This will add the file or folder to your iTunes library.
- Now you can create a playlist. Click the + sign at the bottom left. Click New Playlist.
- Name your playlist.
- Click Music (top of left column).
- Search for Steven Forrest, or search for one word from the name of the workshop you downloaded (in our example we’ll search for Mercury).
- Drag all of the new files to your playlist. They will automatically be in order, but if you don’t have iTunes set to show you the track numbers, it’s easy to get confused. If you don’t see the track number, Hold the ctrl key and click the column names. Then select Track number. That will put a checkmark by track number and add it to your displayed columns. You can then see what order the tracks should be in and make sure they’re in order in your playlist.
HOW TO UNZIP ZIP FILES ON ANDROID PHONES
It is possible to unzip zip files on an Android phone, but you’ll need an app, like the one mentioned in this WeTransfer help article Downloading .zip files on your Android phone or tablet.
Thanks for purchasing astrology downloads at AstrologyUniversity.com! Please contact us if you need further assistance.