Join this 4-module online astrology class if you want to learn relationship astrology, including working out compatibility and love cycles.
Bring your curiousity about how astrology shows love, romance and general connection – or not! – between two people.
In this four part class on relationship astrology, you’ll learn:
- what synastry is and how to use it
- how to determine temperament, and its role relationships
- important timing cycles that affect relationships, including relationship transits and progressions
- the role of a meeting or marriage chart
- how to provide a relationship consult for a client, friend or family member
You’ll discover how to determine emotional, physical, sexual, family and professional connection using planetary interactions between charts.
Dynamic techniques like transits and progressions, and their impact on relationships, will also be explored.
You’ll gain confidence to use astrology to help explore relationship topics with clients, and better understand how astrology can help create connections based on understanding and support.
Tips and techniques for relationship astrology will be explained using practical examples. By the end of this module you will be ready to provide insights and information about relationship tendencies and timing using astrology.
Cost: $195 USD (+ tax where applicable; $225 after October 5)
Venue: Classes are 90mins long and run live in real time through the online meeting platform Zoom. We’ll email you the link one week before the course starts, towards the end of October. After the live class, the video recordings are available within 24 hours for students who are following along at their own pace. Everyone who registers gets access to the videos, handouts, reading and homework.
***You don’t have to come to the live classes to sign up for the class***
Live Class Date and Time:
- Eastern (Toronto, New York, Washington, Florida et al): Monday 7.30pm – 9pm, October 29, November 5, 12, 19
- Pacific (Los Angeles, Vancouver, Seattle): Monday 4.30pm – 6pm, October 29, November 5, 12, 19
- Sydney + Melbourne, Australia: Tuesday mornings, October 30, 10.30am – 12pm THEN 11.30am – 1pm on November 6, 13, 20
You’ll need to have access to a computer, the internet, a headset + microphone. Prior to the first class you’ll be emailed a log in link to use each week for class. The first launch of this course, starting October 29, is a live 4 week program. You get access to a new video class each week.
During the live classes you can see the presentation + me presenting, ask questions and interact with fellow students.
Reading and optional homework exercises are provided each week, and there is an online discussion in the class portal for student chat and conversation too.