with Tony Howard
When astrologers assigned Uranus as the modern ruler of Aquarius, it became common to ditch its traditional ruler Saturn in favor of the newly assigned ruler. But for hundreds of years Saturn “worked” as ruler of the 11th sign.
In this webinar we’ll look at the implications of using Uranus as the sole ruler of Aquarius. We’ll talk about these key issues:
- whether Uranus really has affinity with Aquarius
- the problems created by blurring planets, signs and houses
- what’s lost in our understanding of Aquarius without Saturn rulership
- how reclaiming Saturn as the ruler of Aquarius can enhance and improve our readings
- why some astrologers use descriptors like “Uranian Aquarian” and “Saturnian Aquarian”
Join Tony for an introductory discussion of these issues and get a window into his current and ongoing research project on Aquarius. We’ll start with an engaging dialogue about the key themes and spend the rest of the time exploring charts with strong Aquarian signatures.
Pre-recorded webinar available for instant download.
1 hr. 54 min. | includes video, audio and slides